Twenty-two years after the events of Jurassic Park (1993), Isla Nublar now features a fully functioning dinosaur theme park, Jurassic World, as originally envisioned by John Hammond. After 10 years of operation and visitor rates declining, in order to fulfill a corporate mandate, a new attraction is created to re-spark visitor's interest, which backfires horribly.
- Chris Pratt: Owen Grady, behavioral researcher on the Velociraptors. Trainer of a raptor pack consisting of Blue, Charlie, Delta, and Echo.
- Bryce Dallas Howard: Claire Dearing
- Nick Robinson: Zach.
- Ty Simpkins: Gray.
- Irrfan Khan: Simon Masrani, CEO of Masrani Global Corporation and owner of Jurassic World.
- B.D. Wong: Dr. Henry Wu.
- Vincent D'Onofrio: Vic Hoskins, head of the InGen Security Division.
- Omar Sy: Barry, freind of Owen and a Velociraptor trainer.
- Jake Johnson: Lowery
- Brian Tee: Katashi Hamada, commander of an Asset Containment Unit team.
- Judy Greer: Claire's sister, mother of Zach and Gray.
- Katie McGrath: Zara
- Lauren Lapkus: Vivian