Super Easy Semia Pudding
Milk - 500 ml
Chinagrass/gelatin - 5 g soak in 1/4th cup water
Milkmaid - 1/2 tin
Semiya - 1/4th to 1/2 cup
Sugar - 2 spoon
Caramel Syrup or vanilla essence - Optional for flavor.
1. Cook semiya with enough water. After cooked drain the water though a strainer and keep aside.
2. Take a pot and add milk, milkmaid, sugar, vanilla essence and bring to boil. Stir gradually.
3. Mean while in another pan melt the chinagrass at very low flame.
4. When the milk mixture is boiling add cooked semiya and boil for couple of seconds at very low flame.
5. Pour melted chinagrass into the milk mixture and immediately turn off the gas. Stir firmly.
6. After 20 minutes pour this to a pudding dish.
7. Refrigerate until set.
8. After set garnish it with caramel syrup or caramalised cashews.
9. Or even you can pour into individual moulds to set.
Edited by Manasa, 23 July 2014 - 08:14 PM.